Terms and conditions
iScout (the game, the website et cetera) is intellectual property and organized by V.O.F. iScoutGame, registered in the Dutch Trade Register under number 56441673, known under VAT number NL852126773B01 and can be found at Smedenstraat 20, Deventer, The Netherlands.
You can reach the Travel Agents at [email protected].
The game organised by the Travel Agent, played by Teams.
The Travel Agent is a group of volunteers that develop, build, organise and/or directly contribute during the game to iScout.
Every group that plays iScout
A person, representing the team
A person who buys products from the Travel Agent. E.g. badges
iScoutGame.nl and iScoutGame.com
Terms and conditions
- The contacts person subscribes a Team for iScout on his/her initiative. Thereby the contacts person, and thereby the represented Team, conclude an agreement with the Travel Agent.
- A subscription is completed after the Team has paid participants costs to the Travel Agent. Ten euro per team.
- The Travel Agent has always the right to exclude Teams from the game.
- Teams play iScout according to the Playing Guide. If Teams are accused for cheating, the Travel Agent can disqualify the Team from further playing. The Travel Agent publishes the Playing Guide within reasonable time prior to iScout on the Website.
- Unless the Travel Agent made demonstrable mistakes, corresponding about the final ranks is not possible.
- The Travel Agent is not responsible or liable for inappropriate, offensive, abusive, infringing or illegal expressions by Teams in relation to iScout or Scouting in general.
- The Travel Agent is not responsible for the (consequences) of failing hardware, software, connections et cetera.
- The Travel Agent do everything what is reasonably possible to make iScout run smoothly. A partial disruption of iScout as result of failures (in hardware or software used by iScout or third parties) can not be excluded.
- All submitted material by Teams is and remains property of the Travel Agent and can be used and/or published by the Travel Agent without naming the Team in relation to the content.
- The Team decides for its own which tasks they perform and the Team is fully responsible for the interpretation and execution of the tasks. A Team is fully responsible for the (safety of) members of the Team and the (consequences) of their actions. Keep it fair and save!
- The Travel Agent will not take responsibility for the (consequences of) actions of a Team and individuals.
- The Buyer buys products (e.g. badges and name tapes) on his/her initiative. Thereby the Buyer conclude an agreement with the Travel Agent.
- Badges and other products can only be returned when the Buyer contacts the Travel Agent within 14 calendar days after receiving the products.
- The Buyer pays the costs for returning products to the Travel Agent.
- If money is payed for the products returned, the Buyer receives the amount within 14 calendar days upon receiving the returned products by the Travel Agents, if procedures as described are followed correctly.
- A subscription can be canceled by the team within 14 calendar days after subscription by contacting the Travel Agent.
- Dutch law explusively applies to agreements between the Travel Agent and Buyer.
- iScout is developed and played by scouts. The Travel Agent hopes that these terms are superfluous and not needed in cases of a conflict.
- If the terms can't settle a dispute, the Travel Agent is right.
All rights about the game iScout, the iScout logo, the iScout name and the published materials are reserved by the Travel Agent. Unless explicit permission is given, texts, photos, graphics, pictures and other published content may not be used by others.
Satellite images as used on the Website are made by NASA and covered by there copyright.
The questions, tasks and corresponding instructions that are available on the Website may be used under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 licence (dutch version).
The iScout logo is exclusively available for the tasks if mentioned in the task under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 licence (dutch version).
Pictures, photo's, film and graphics may, unless explicit permission is given, not be used by others.
The Travel Agent has the right to change the content of the Website and/or erase parts of it without communicating. The Travel Agent tries to actualize the Website as much as possible. Despite this care, it is possible that the content is incomplete or incorrect. It is not possible to claim iScout for these mistakes.